|Gender||15px 男の娘 Otoko no ko. Male.|
|Light Novel||Nanana's Buried Treasure 1|
|Anime||Disowned and Exiled (unnamed)|
Kana Hanazawa (Japanese)
D'arc has dark skin and partially tied-back umber hair with golden eyes. He is usually shown wearing the Nanae Island Third High School girls' uniform, the rest of the time in a maid costume. He is never seen wearing male clothes. On page 150-152 of "Tensai's Reluctant Deduction (壱級天災の極めて不本意な名推理)" an illusion of future of D'arc and Tensai are shown.
D'arc is primarily shy and optimistic. In contrast to Tensai, who is loud and brash, he is quiet and kinder to people.
He seems to have an attraction towards Tensai Ikkyū, which has not been completely proven, but is strongly implied. D'arc has always been seen fawning over her.
He appears to be a bit of a crybaby at times.
The anime makes a point of introducing Daruku as an "男の娘" otoko no ko. Though born male, and honest about it, D'arc is treated as a girl by the majority of the cast. Jūgo initially discovered D'arc's biological sex by flipping up the skirt, revealing the legs of his boxer-briefs. This prompted Tensai to say that he was a femboy.
- D'arc origin was of the spirit accidentally summoned by Tensai from "Magic Lamp", one of Nanana Collection.
- After summoned in a naked condition, D'arc started crossdressing and wearing the maid outfit.
- D'arc and Tensai meet sometime before the main story begins. D'arc is somewhat attracted to Tensai but never takes any action.
- The main story shown in the anime and novel begin.
- In final volume, after granting Tensai's wish D'arc went back to the magic lamp leaving the empty maid clothes behind. Only to be summoned again soon after.
- In Tensai's Reluctant Deduction we see a side story featuring D'arc, Tensai, and a few new characters. One of which is a girl who is into D'arc. D'arc does not return the affection.
Character Art DesignsEdit
|Nanae Island Third High School Adventure Club Members|
|Isshin Yuiga||Yū Ibara||Jūgo Yama||Tensai Ikkyū||Dark Hoshino|